Our daily charges include the following:
· Heated accommodation
· Scratch post
· Food (generally served twice daily)
· Water – changed daily
· Grooming as required
· Daily chalet clean & litter tray cleaned at least twice daily
· Daily health & wellbeing check
· Personalised cuddles & playtime
· Administration of medication if required - please discuss this with us in advance
SINGLE CAT = £10.00 per day
TWO CATS (from the same home sharing 1 chalet) = £15.00 per day
THREE CATS (from the same home sharing 1 chalet) = £19.00 per day
FOUR CATS (from the same home sharing 1 chalet) = £21.00 per day
Charges are made for the day of arrival and the day of departure to allow for full disinfection and preparation of chalets. Cats can be dropped off or collected at any time during our opening hours.
A non-refundable deposit of £40.00 (or the total bill, whichever is the smaller amount) is required, in advance to secure the booking, from all NEW customers.
We accept the following payment methods:
2) Electronic Transfer via online banking – Please ask for our bank details, and add your cat’s name and your surname as the reference.
PLEASE NOTE - our bank details have changed recently, so do please ask for the up-to-date details before arranging a transfer.
3) Cheque - made payable to Bournemouth Boarding Cattery Ltd
Please note that there will be an additional charge of £10.00 daily per chalet (not per cat) for the following dates:
Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays 2pm to 6pm
Bournemouth Boarding Cattery Ltd
74 Green Lane
Telephone: 01202 772683
Licence Holder: Ellie Baylem (AAL92795)
(Higher level 4 Star Licence)
Like and follows us on Facebook
© All Rights Reserved